This image represents the typical usage of BenchForce™ products. Connected to the switch assembly are a programming interface cable (in this case HP Tuners MPVI2), an ECU and its harness (in this case E67 ECM), and a 12V battery power source (in this case an adjustable power supply sourced through Amazon for about $70). The laptop is ready to read/write the ECM calibration using HP Tuners VCM Editor software.
Looking at this photo, the following are included:
- BenchForce switch assembly with plastic housing.
- 2.1mm DC power cable pigtail (without shown battery clips)
- ECU programming harness as advertised from above.
Looking at this photo, the following are NOT included:
- GM E67 ECM
- AC to DC power suppply (purchased for about $70 through Amazon)
- HP Tuners MPVI2 programming interface cable
- Laptop with HP Tuners software.